I am a scientist who loves to cook because there are many similarities between working in a lab and cooking in a kitchen. I love to share my cooking experience with you and to inspire others to cook.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Peach Tart



I bought a box of peach from Costco and decided to make a dessert with it. One dessert that I saw over and over again in various blogs is peach tart. Since I do not have the necessary skill (yet) to make a tart, I decided to make a "tartless" peach tart. Let's just call this a "ramekin" tart. For the base, I decided to use the recipe for making creme brule.

http://foodmolecule.blogspot.com/2012/08/creme-brule.html



The final step is to simply slice the peach and lay it over the creme brule. In a last minute decision, I made poured agar gel over the peach to give it a glossy look.





Note:
1/2 cup water, 1/4 tbsp of agar powder, plus sugar

1 comment:

  1. Hey, guys today I am going to share with you a healthy spinach sabzi or Palak recipes. This is a very tasty and easy recipe. Spinach or palak sabzi is easy to make and this recipe takes very little time to make Palak Paneer Recipe | palak bhaji recipe| Palak Nutrition

    ReplyDelete