I am a scientist who loves to cook because there are many similarities between working in a lab and cooking in a kitchen. I love to share my cooking experience with you and to inspire others to cook.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Egg Tart

I made egg tart a while ago and it turned out pretty yummy. Since then, i have not had the time to remake this dessert. However, I do have some ideas in mind on how to make variations on this classic dessert. Stay tune for it. At the mean time, feast on this link:

http://newyork.seriouseats.com/2011/08/favorite-egg-custard-tarts-in-manhattans-chin.html

The writer of the article samples many shops in chinatown to find the best egg tarts and the top three are
"Bread talk", "Golden Manna Bakery" and "Taipan"

Egg Tarts from Chinatown (www.seriouseat.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment